Pneumatic ball valves have been widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, power generation, papermaking, atomic energy, aviation, rocket and other departments, as well as in people's daily life. Let me share with you today, so that you can have a more comprehensive understanding of the knowledge of pneumatic ball valves!
The pneumatic ball valve is a ball valve equipped with a pneumatic actuator. The execution speed of the pneumatic actuator is relatively fast, and the fastest switching speed is 0.05 seconds per time, so it is usually also called a pneumatic quick shut-off ball valve. Pneumatic ball valves are usually equipped with various accessories, such as solenoid valves, air source treatment triples, limit switches, positioners, control boxes, etc., to achieve local control and remote centralized control, and the valve can be controlled in the control room. , do not need to go to the scene or bring manual control at high altitudes and dangerous areas, which greatly saves human resources, time and safety.
The pneumatic ball valve only needs to use the pneumatic actuator to rotate 90 degrees with the air source and a small rotational torque to close tightly. The completely equal inner cavity of the valve provides a straight-through flow channel with little resistance for the medium. It is generally considered that the ball valve is most suitable for direct opening and closing. The main feature of the ball valve is its compact structure, easy operation and maintenance, suitable for general working media such as water, solvent, acid and natural gas, and also suitable for media with harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene, etc. The ball valve body can be integral or combined.
(1) Remove the protective covers on both sides of the flange end, and rinse and clean with the valve fully open.
(2) Before installation, the whole machine should be tested according to the specified signal (electricity or gas) (to prevent the vibration caused by transportation from affecting the performance), and it can be installed online after passing the test.
(3) Before preparing to connect with the pipeline, the remaining impurities in the pipeline must be flushed and removed (these substances may damage the valve seat and ball).
(4) During installation, please do not use the actuator part of the valve as a lifting point to avoid damage to the actuator and accessories.
(5) The pneumatic ball valve should be installed in the horizontal or vertical direction of the pipeline.
(6) The pipeline near the installation point must not be drooped or subjected to external force. Pipe brackets or supports can be used to eliminate the deviation of the pipeline.
(7) After connecting with the pipeline, please cross-tighten the flange connection bolts with the specified torque.